19 lbs gone forever - pics

• I was going to wait until i lost my first '20' pounds, but after taking my progress picture today I am just so excited with what i'm seeing and I wanted to share this!! I started focusing on weight loss at the end of March/early April....it's now the beginning of June and I'm feeling so much happier and I have so much more energy it's incredible. I still have plenty more weight to lose but I can say with confidence that I'm on the right track now and i'm not going to screw this up.

• Looking great!!
  • You look awesome, keep it up!!!
  • You can definitely see it in your belly and arms! Congrats, you're doing a great job!
  • Congrats, keep up the good work!!!
  • Very cool! What a clever idea doing your photos in the same outfit and from the same angle. You can really see the progress that way. You're looking great and losing at a quick and healthy pace. What's been your technique?
  • Wow. Those are awesome changes that you're already seeing with 19lbs lost.
  • Thank you everyone!!

crispin - What has really been helping me is cutting out as many processed/GMO foods as I can. I've done a lot of research on what exactly is in all of our foods & I think having that better knowledge of what i'm really consuming has helped tremendously. There are a lot of things that I won't even touch anymore. Not everything is safe, there are so many things that shouldn't even be sold in grocery stores, it's disgusting . I prefer farmers markets now & whole foods stores.
    I occasionally let myself have a pepsi or some chips as a 'treat'..because honestly I miss those flavors sometimes and I have those cravings occasionally .......but then the rest of the time i'm eating as 'clean' as possible. I drink lots and lots of water in between meals. As far as work outs go, I've been switching them up so I don't get bored with anything. I've been doing a different range of cardio workouts including HIIT, strength training, dancing, squats, zumba....my absolute favorites are Leslie Sansone's walk away the pounds videos that I can do from home, I find them all for free on Youtube. I'm excited to continue on this path and we'll see how i'm looking in another month or two
  • Looking good lady!
  • Congrats!!!!
  • Congrats!!! Keep up the good work