3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Bring it on (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/282665-bring.html)

NeeneeKhaleesi 05-31-2013 12:28 PM

Bring it on

I'm a bit dehydrated and sleepy after staying up late last night. My mini goal for today is to not confuse dying of thirst with dying of hunger or confuse sleepy with starving. I will drink lots of water today and then go to bed early. I've fallen off diets for this before but now I see it coming and I'm ready for it, damnit. I got this.

wordsthatrhyme 06-01-2013 10:02 PM

Good job recognizing the difference and handing it well. :)

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-02-2013 12:54 PM

Thank you wordsthatrhyme! Keeping all that stuff in mind (and having a place to "say it out loud") really helped. I was able to stay on track that day.

miMOMMYof3 06-05-2013 11:16 PM

Stay positive! And things will start to happen... Good luck!

Stuartsdiet1 06-06-2013 08:12 AM

Hi , Did you have any problems with late night eating syndrome , nes , i struggle with that and im finding i wake up three or four times a night with hunger pains , i can eat a normal days food fine but even after that the waking up continues , its driving me crazy and i cant find any solution at the moment

Nagazim 06-06-2013 01:35 PM

I got up twice last night for a brownie. Made as far as my bed and told myself out loud "You don't need the brownie, go back to bed". It was hard, but it worked to say the things that are normally in my mind, out loud.

Sounds like you're working it all out :) Good luck today!

BrittBit 06-10-2013 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NeeneeKhaleesi (Post 4758510)
I'm a bit dehydrated and sleepy after staying up late last night. My mini goal for today is to not confuse dying of thirst with dying of hunger or confuse sleepy with starving. I will drink lots of water today and then go to bed early..

Good one!! That always happens to me. I love going out but I am always so concerned about my nutrition and calories for the night and the usual lack of willpower on hangover day that I just don't go out. I think that next weekend, I will remember your mini goal and set it for myself. ;)

NeeneeKhaleesi 06-11-2013 02:38 PM

Hey guys, thanks for all the feedback!

I was tired that day because I stayed out late with some friends the night before, then woke up early to go to work. I was dehydrated cause once I started hanging out, finishing up my daily requirement of water didn't seem as important. So the next day started like, okay, I have minus water in me.

Since I've been dieting, I notice I am a lighter sleeper (probably cause I'm not in a food coma). I also wake up sharply. *Eyes snap open, WAKE!* And that groggy *Bah, need coffee, yawn, growl* wake-up-foggyness is way smaller. It's more like.... *Bah, yawn, okay.*

I know when I'm super dead on my feet I'll float over to the fridge. I think it's my body trying to help me out, as if I want to stay awake. My body's like "Here ya go! This is what you need! This will keep you up!" I just need to use my mind and say "Thanks anyway body, but I should probably just go bed."