A NSV for (what could have been) a rough day!

• I am so glad I did not let my mini binge last night ruin today!

Rough week at work, but did good keeping my weight between 187-189 pounds all week. Mini binge. This morning: +2.8 pounds, 190.4

But I decided 1 pity party last night was enough.

I got up, ate breakfast, could have ran 10K (6.2 miles) in just under an hour, but I was spending too much time talking, so it was 1h8m45s instead, but still a huge growth from last year. March 2012, I ran my first 10K in 1h16m, at 225 pounds.

Got home, took a bubble bath, and searched the house (again) for my measuring tape. Finally found it!

10/2009 was not my highest weight, but it was the only recorded measurements I could find from the highest end of the scale. But I assume that on December 31, 2010, my measurements were the same or larger, so for this purpose, I will use them interchangeably.

.......................... 12/2010 ....... 9/2011............ 5/2013
    weight................. 350 lbs ....... 241.8 lbs .........190.4 lbs
    neck.................... 17.5" ........... 15" .............. 13.25"
    arm (bicep)........... 17" ............. 14.5" ............. 12"
    bust (w/o bra)....... 59" ............. 49.25" ............ 42"
    bra size................44DDD ......... 42DDD ............38DDD
    waist................... 57" ............45.25" .............. 38"
    hips..................... 63" ............ 52.5" ..............42.75"
    thighs (1/2 way).... 34" ............ 27" ................ 24"

I have lost a total of 75.5"+!

Again, I am so proud I did not let yesterday ruin today! It seems I'm learning after all!
  • Grr.... I had it all spaced out so pretty... Sorry it is hard to read!
  • It is not hard to read. In fact, it is a joy to read such great accomplishments.
  • It looks great- don't sweat it! And CONGRATULATIONS! You're unstoppable! I am so proud of you for not letting yesterday determine today! I binged yesterday too and thought..DAMNIT! But it's getting back on that horse that matters! And, good thing for the horse, we're all a lot lighter now!!!

Enjoy revelling in your success today!!!!! WOO!!
  • You are doing awesome!!!
  • Thanks everyone! I find it interesting that with the exception of my thighs, the number of inches lost during the first 110 pounds is comparable to the next 50 pounds... So the fact that it takes losing more weight to be noticed at heavier weights than lower weights is not a visual/psychological thing... It's tangibly measurable too! That should be put some place for everyone to see!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Fantastic! This is an awesome post NSV!
  • WOW! What a great story and inspirational on getting the mini-binge to be a 1 time deal. Your stats are truly inspirational.
  • That is amazing progress!! yesterday cannot determine your tomorrow.