3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Finally lost more weight than I still have left to lose! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/281064-finally-lost-more-weight-than-i-still-have-left-lose.html)

EskaDee 05-05-2013 12:39 PM

Finally lost more weight than I still have left to lose!

Hello!

I don't have a lot (or any, in fact!) real life support so I hope it is ok to share here. I am really proud today, as at my weekly weigh-in this morning I lost 3 lbs which means that I have finally lost more weight than I still have left to lose! It has taken me since January 2012 to lose 44 lbs due to various obstacles (PCOS, lack of support/money, an undiagnosed lactose intolerance - all good excuses, but excuses nonetheless :nono:) and a fairly bad plateau the last few months. However, I am now feeling great about the 43 lbs I still have left to lose - I know I can definitely do it because I've already done it! :carrot:

I don't have any good progress photos to post as I didn't really want to take photos when I was much heavier, but I have started taking photos to keep track now and I can't wait to post them when I finally hit my goal weight!

Thanks for reading, I am so pleased I just had to share. It's been a long time coming!

elvislover324 05-05-2013 12:42 PM

Yay!! Congratulations!! I depend on 3FC for a lot of support too and it's amazing how great this forum is. We are here for you!!

Amarantha2 05-05-2013 12:43 PM

Congratulations!

tehshort1 05-05-2013 12:51 PM

YAY! That is AWESOME news. 3FC is a great place to get support! Good luck on losing the last 43 pounds! You can do it!

wolfgirl69 05-05-2013 01:00 PM

Of course it's okay to share something like this here :D Congratulations!!! That's a big deal!!! I don't have as much to lose but 3fc makes you feel so good about it and the challenges-in my opinion-make it so fun sometimes I wish I had more!! xD I'm weird that way!! But I have to put in here that when you said "I know I can definitely do it because I've already done it!" I totally agreed. Now that I've lost 10 pounds I know I can do it again and again and again! :D Again (lol) congrats!!! Be proud and do your happy dance!!!

flashfacts 05-05-2013 01:22 PM

Congrats! And that's totally a worthy mini-goal!

penmage 05-05-2013 01:46 PM

Congrats!

NorthernChick13 05-05-2013 02:01 PM

YES! Congratulations! That must feel so incredible!!!!!

IanG 05-05-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

I have finally lost more weight than I still have left to lose!
Awesome and I hit that point too recently. It feels great but a bit scarey at the same time doesn't it?

Quote:

I don't have a lot (or any, in fact!) real life support so I hope it is ok to share here.
That's why we are all here. But the truth is no-one can give, or should be expected to give, you the same support as you will get here, so all is good.

betsy2013 05-06-2013 09:55 AM

Way to go EskaDee!!!!! Mentally knowing that you're on the downhill side of this effort is so comforting. And I get most of my dieting support from this site as well -- I think many of us do -- so never worry about coming here to get that support that is needed.

bethFromDayton 05-06-2013 10:00 AM

That's wonderful--being more than 1/2 there has to feel great!

Do post here for support. I have found such wonderful people here--and posting daily in a couple of threads is very motivating for me--and I can cheer people on and they cheer me on, and we all benefit from this incredible support and encouragement. :grouphug:

Congrats!:carrot:

thnknthin1 05-06-2013 10:04 AM

Congratulations!! :carrot: That's an awesome feeling!

EskaDee 05-06-2013 11:44 AM

Thank you for the support, everyone! All your kind words have added to my motivation, I'm really touched. Thank you.

You are definitely right that this site provides so much support - I hope I can be as supportive to everyone else as it has helped me so much.

Mozzy 05-06-2013 12:34 PM

Super yay!!