NSV: Had a Donut Without the Guilt Spiral!

• Hey everyone! Remember how I live in the Arctic in the middle of nowhere? The closest Tim Hortons (epic donut and coffee shop entrenched in Canadian culture) is a 2 hour flight away in Yellowknife BUT someone flew in donuts this morning! YES YES YES!

I haven't had a donut since Christmas time and I felt I was entirely justified. Mmmm I ate it and relished EVERY BITE, as I know it's calories and deliciousness content.

I am sitting here, perfectly content. No guilt. This is huge! I love knowing that I can limit myself, without depriving myself, and also...not shaming myself! One of my biggest goals in this journey is changing my relationship with food and this proves I have come a long way!

Always fresh at Tim Hortons
  • Great job! That's awesome! And there's nothing wrong with a donut every now and then!

"Always fresh at Tim Hortons"

Lol that last part made me smile
  • Yum!
    Those donuts deserved to be relished!

I'm worried about Ice Capp. cravings this summer...darn you Timmies!
  • ohhhhhhhhh......Last time I had TH was January 2010 when I visited my mother-in-law in Ann Arbor. Going back this August to visit. Only part of the trip I both fear and lavish is a trip to TH. Until you've had it, you just don't get HOW freaking good it is! Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme got nothing on Tim Hortons!
  • Quote: ohhhhhhhhh......Last time I had TH was January 2010 when I visited my mother-in-law in Ann Arbor. Going back this August to visit. Only part of the trip I both fear and lavish is a trip to TH. Until you've had it, you just don't get HOW freaking good it is! Dunkin Donuts and Krispy Kreme got nothing on Tim Hortons!
    Now I want to go to Canada! T_T xD
  • Ahahah I am loving the American love for Timmy's!!! This is making my day!! <3
  • That's a very impressive NSV! It's also an NSV because it didn't trigger a binge!
  • Quote: That's a very impressive NSV! It's also an NSV because it didn't trigger a binge!
    OMG that's so true! I didn't even think of that!
  • Congratulations !
  • That is great!

Veggiedawg--I know what you mean about Ice Capps! I love those!
  • Super yay!