posting to keep motivated

• Hey everyone!! Im down 26 pounds now since Jan 2nd only 27 more to go until I reach my goal...ive only lost about 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks..so I feel like I need to post and post my progress pics so far to keep me motivated.. I think I need to change up something as im kind of bummed..I guess it could be worse..the scale could be going up instead of down lol the before pics were taken on Jan 2nd, 2013 and the during pics are from yesterday(March 15,2013) I never ever want to go back to the before again!!! its so embarrassing looking about 6 months pregnant when your not although as weird as it sounds when I look in the mirror now..I feel bigger funny how our(well mine) mind works

• Wow that's a huge change in your pics! Is that really 26 lbs? That's a lot but it looks like 50. You must be toning too? I'm a little envious. I've lost 21 and my change is no where near as dramatic. Good for you!
  • Quote: Wow that's a huge change in your pics! Is that really 26 lbs? That's a lot but it looks like 50. You must be toning too? I'm a little envious. I've lost 21 and my change is no where near as dramatic. Good for you!

Thanks I only carry my weight in my stomach..so im guessing thats why theres such difference...I just started working out about 3 weeks ago..but nothing hardcore due to medical issues...ive been doing Leslie Sansone walk away the pounds and the biggest loser walking dvd