Get below 200!!

• Ah, its been years since I have been below 200lbs.. even though I do not look that big, i feel it.. I am pretty tall. 5'10.. so when I tell people I am over 200 lbs they are in complete shock.. but I know how much I weigh so when I look in the mirror I see all that 225 lbs of fat on me.. my first mini goal is to get below 200 lbs. I am only 22 years old.. a math teacher in middle school.. and a single mom of a 14 month old.. I havent seen below 200 in about erm.. 6 years.. I hope to be below 200 by June 1.. does that sound reasonable.. I hope.. but oh well.. I will keep on pushing until I reach it.. but until then.. good luck my fellow chat-ers with your goals
  • Hello *waves*

That sounds like a big goal, but that's compared to my slow experience I completely think it's possible though, and the biggest initial drop would most likely be water weight which could get you off to a good start! As long as you enjoy what you're doing just enough to stick with it, you're in with a good shot of it being sustainable