A little disappointed

• I set my first mini goal to loose 10 lbs by Valentines Day, and last week I missed it by .5 lbs. I was so close and feeling good about what I had last. I weighed today, which is my normal day to weigh, and I have lost 2.8 lbs this week! I am beside myself! I only wish I knew how I lost so much this week. So now I have met my first mini goal. 2 more pounds to longer be obese and 4 to get into the 180's. YEAH!!!!!
  • your diligence paid off!
    Keep Working It

Roo2
  • Good for you! I have always struggled with sticking with the plan if I don't meet a goal or don't seem to lose as fast as I think I should or the sun isn't shining (just about any excuse used to drive me off plan!!! ) It really shows a lot of commitment to be disappointed and stick with it.
  • Way to go
  • Congrats
  • Sometimes it's just water- a little too much salt somewhere... In any case, congratulations!
  • Our bodies seem to trick us, one week giving us what we want the next not. I think it's a bit of a mystery, we know the basics and with that in mind will eventually reach our goals if we keep at it. I know I have had weeks where I am super strict about food and deligent about exercise and lose nearly nothing then weeks where I indulge more than I should and skip my workouts a couple days and bam I have a loss. Good thing i dont take that as a green light to continue cheating. Anyway congrats on hitting your mini goal! That's awesome
  • Sounds to me like it was probably just water retention. You made your goal and that's what is important. I bet your DH (Dear Hubby) enjoyed spending Valentine's Day with a new smaller you!!! Congrats on the loss.
  • Well done on the loss. Don't beat yourself up about achieving your mission a few days later. Celebrate that you stuck to it and won!