3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Being called tiny by a extremely fit muscle nutrition worker? (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/275350-being-called-tiny-extremely-fit-muscle-nutrition-worker.html)

MsBrightside 02-09-2013 04:09 AM

Being called tiny by a extremely fit muscle nutrition worker?

So today, I was picking up a shirt from the dry cleaners and decided to walk on over to a place that does spray tanning to see what they offer. Right by them they have a little nutrition shop, I figured I would pop in to see what they recommended to me as in proteins powders, cookies and vitamins. (I really need to start taking a vitamin after this weight loss) The guy was giving me tips, and I mean this guy is in like the best shape ever, complete gym body, nutrition expert, little to none body fat- and he asked what my intention really was for as in weight loss or building some muscle, getting toned and etc because he said "you are pretty tiny" I for one do not in any means consider myself tiny. I consider myself about average right now (though I do wear mostly smalls) I did look like a complete athlete when I walked in though (came from a jog) sports hoodie, yoga pants, nike sweat/headband and my sneakers. But for someone like that to call me tiny (I have a hard time with self imaging and still consider myself big sometimes) it really was a nice lil boost to myself. It's nice to hear someone consider me "pretty tiny" someone in that kinda shape. Especially when you have never once in your life been called that. :)

Misti in Seattle 02-09-2013 04:55 AM

What a great NSV!! :congrat:

immaculate 02-09-2013 06:01 AM

That's awesome!

penmage 02-09-2013 06:07 AM

Congrats!

pinkflakes 02-09-2013 06:27 AM

Congrats!

wannaskipandlaugh 02-09-2013 08:04 AM

oh my gosh That is just the best! And it was a stranger who did not even know you that said that. That means the public sees it too. GOOD for you! That is the best present after all your hard work!

berryblondeboys 02-09-2013 09:03 AM

When it comes from someone who doesn't know your past or isn't trying to impress you, that is SUPER huge. Soak it in!!!

elvislover324 02-09-2013 09:10 AM

Awesome NSV! Congrats on your weightloss, you are such an inspiration to me.

Going to check out your blog link now. :)

April Snow 02-09-2013 11:10 AM

wow, that is impressive, congrats!! And I hope that your mental image of yourself can finally start to catch up with the real you now, you have come so far, I hope you can start to take pride and pleasure in that.

betsy2013 02-09-2013 12:01 PM

Did you get his name and address so you can send him a Christmas card every year? Heck, I'd invite him to family events as he's obviously a great judge of looking good. ;) What a great day. Allow yourself at least 5 minutes every day to just sit and think about how wonderful that felt to hear his comment.

Mozzy 02-09-2013 01:36 PM

Yay!!!

chubbiegurl 02-09-2013 02:28 PM

Woohoo, he was just thinking out loud and little did he know he made u think twice about how well u have done! Congrats tiny girl!