new MG challenge for myself and anyone who wants to join.

• For me my next mini goal is to be on plan with healthy eating for 3 weeks. on day 17 and loving it!

Work on adding more healthy and baby to healthy choices.

Hope everyone has a great day. feel free to join in with your next mni goal!
  • Quote: For me my next mini goal is to be on plan with healthy eating for 3 weeks. on day 17 and loving it!

I have reached my first mini goal since starting my plan! I'm down 30 pounds! I had a few slips but only been doing this about 3 weeks. so I agree let's stay on plan for 3 more and see what we can accomplish!

Posted from 3fatchicks.com App for Android
  • Quote: Quote:

Originally Posted by jessica2231

For me my next mini goal is to be on plan with healthy eating for 3 weeks. on day 17 and loving it!

I have reached my first mini goal since starting my plan! I'm down 30 pounds! I had a few slips but only been doing this about 3 weeks. so I agree let's stay on plan for 3 more and see what we can accomplish!

oops I meant 20 pounds I'll keep reaching for 30 though lol

• Congrats to both of you ladies! :-)
  • Would like to join in your mini challenge
    Hi Jessica
    I have been off plan for a while myself and would like to get back to losing again. Today will mark my first day and I have a goal of staying on plan for one week. I will do an official weigh in tomorrow and post that here. Today I will do the best I can and will start recording my weigh in after tomorrow. I really would like to get to my goal weight of 130 and I need to exercise for my health. So a mini goal of eating right and exercising for one week seems pretty manageable to me.
  • awesome tarashoar! sounds great. You can do it.
  • today is day 20 for me. I had a bit of a cheat saturday. but evened it out on sunday. I have been working lots and lots of veggies into my eating habits and i am beginning to crave healthy things wich feels great. last night i got the gurgly stomach wanting something to eat. i had calories left so i went into mymoms kitchen and what did i come out with? Oranges. lol and they were delicous.