118! Halfway There!

• Well...actually, it was half of my excess weight at 116.5lbs, but it wasn't official until today. Yay! *Kermit flail*

This puts me at 260 even. I'm constantly worried about losing too fast...but I haven't lost my hair or my appetite or anything. I'm not even exercising hard. So maybe I'm freaked out over nothing? Is that sort of thing normal?

YAY, HALFWAY!
  • I'm so happy for you. I bet you feel a million times happier. Congrats! Good luck with the next 118.
  • So awesome! Way to go!
  • Wow!!! Great work!!! It's all downhill from here, you already made the big climb up to the halfway point!! Keep doing what you are doing, it's working great for you!

So happy for you, you have literally worked your butt off!
  • that is fantastic, congrats!!!!

I'm no expert, but if you feel great, lots of energy, no bad side effects like hair loss, I can't see how it's unhealthy even when it's been fast.
  • Thanks everybody!

And you're soooo close to your own mini goal, April Snow! Here's a cheer for you!
  • Congratulations! That's amazing.
  • Quote: Well...actually, it was half of my excess weight at 116.5lbs, but it wasn't official until today. Yay! *Kermit flail*

This puts me at 260 even. I'm constantly worried about losing too fast...but I haven't lost my hair or my appetite or anything. I'm not even exercising hard. So maybe I'm freaked out over nothing? Is that sort of thing normal?

YAY, HALFWAY!
    "Kermit flail" haha! I know the one!

Congrats! Just how fast are we talkin? I'm sure you're fine if what you're doing is still nutritionally complete. Just enjoy your success!
  • Congrats!!!
  • Yay! Congratulations! Good job!
  • That's awesome!! Cheers for the next half!
  • What an amazing accomplishment! Congrats!
  • cheers to you

your really way to go.. Good Luck!
  • That is so awesome! Good for you!!!
  • Congratulations! You should be very proud of yourself!