Down a size!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I am officially down 20lbs and one dress size! I usually wear size 24 jeans, but I finally fit comfortably into my new size 22 jeans! And they are the same brand, same style, so I'm fairly sure it isnt a matter of different construction.

I'm really happy with this small milestone. I know I have many more sizes to drop, but I'm proud of this small victory!
  • Congratulations!! I started at a size 42 inch waist in my jeans and i remember when I could fit comfortably into a 40 I felt amazing! You are doing so great!
  • Yay for being a size down, congrats!
  • Congrats! That's awesome!
  • It's so not a small victory! Congratulations and enjoy your new jeans! What a way to start the new year, yayyyy!
  • Congrats!
  • Find a 20 lb sack of pet food or what ever you have around, and lift it. You will see that it is not a "small milestone" - it's a big one! To me, when 20 pounds are gone, it means that you are serious!
  • That's awesome!
  • You should be proud! Enjoy the victory and Happy New Year!
  • Wooohoooo congrats!
  • Thank you everyone!! I'm excited for the next 20lb loss , and the next, and the next........
  • Congrat TheLauren! Small milestones, but all of these small milestones will one day bring you to ur goal!
  • Congratulations!

It must feel awesome to know you're one dress size smaller.
    Keep up the good work!
  • WTG!!!!!!!!!!