1 week completed!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • It might not sound like much but I haven't been able to truly stick to being good on a diet for a long long time. So I set myself a goal to stick to it for 1 week and I have done it!

And i've lost 5lbs! Fantastic!

I would normally treat myself now but I have decided to keep going until I get to my next goal which is only 3lbs away!

I really wanna stick to it as I definitely don't want to put this 5lbs back on. I need to keep out of the rut I was in!

Thanks all. x
  • Congratulations, that's great! You've got the important part down: taking it one day, one week at a time. No matter what, don't give up!
  • Well done, there is nothing better than seeing fantastic results as soon as you begin.

as the previous post said its important to focus one day at a time. Focus on what's in front of you right at this instance.
  • Congrats ! Keep up the good work!
  • Congrats and good luck! I also have been setting simple 1 week - 2 week goals and so far its working out nicely
  • Hi… you really did a great job for taking that kind of attitude. Sometimes a little step can result to huge results. Keep it up to reach your goals.
  • Congradulations! Good goal on your next goal!
  • Way to go!!!!
  • Awesome!
  • Good for you!
  • That's wonderful!
  • Quote: It might not sound like much but I haven't been able to truly stick to being good on a diet for a long long time. So I set myself a goal to stick to it for 1 week and I have done it!

I would normally treat myself now but I have decided to keep going until I get to my next goal which is only 3lbs away!

I really wanna stick to it as I definitely don't want to put this 5lbs back on. I need to keep out of the rut I was in!

Thanks all. x
    Congrats!
  • Quote: It might not sound like much but I haven't been able to truly stick to being good on a diet for a long long time. So I set myself a goal to stick to it for 1 week and I have done it!

Thanks all. x
    CONGRATS! Good luck on your weight loss! I'm just beginning so I'm in the same boat lol..You can do it! :-)
  • Great job! One week OP! Keep it up and congrats on your weight loss!!