Got my first compliment!!

• I got my first weight loss compliment today (well at least first one this whole year)!!!
    My daughter's friends mom said I was looking "really skinny"!!! And that she wanted to say something before but wasn't sure how I'd take it!!
    She asked me what I was doing to lose the weight, etc
    And she has only known me since August and she never even saw me at my highest weight!

I am just over the moon happy that someone's noticed my hard work. It really gave me the boost I needed. Today my goal was to be 166lbs and I didn't make it because I am retaining water from starting my new excercise routine.
    I still lost 7 of the 9lbs I wanted to lose by Halloween so I am still proud of myself!!

Just had to share because it means so much to me!!
  • Well done, that's great that you got some recognition for your efforts! Congrats
  • Congrats!
  • Yay!
  • Yay FunSize! That's awesome
  • WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!! That is soooo awesome to hear. I know my first compliment is probably quite a ways off, but I can do it!

Thanks for the post. It's given me encouragement. Keep up the awesome work!!!
  • How exciting! Congratulations!!!!!!!
  • That's amazing! Isn't it nice when people notice!
  • That's great! I've wondered when people would really start noticing my loss. I'm surprised that it took 41 pounds for you. Regardless of when it happens, it's still wonderful.
  • That is so amazing. When people notice it is always great motivation. Sooo happy for you

I'm very weird though because I appreciate people noticing but I get awkward when they talk to me about it. I'm like thank you...but I don't really know what else to say so I feel uncomfortable. LOL.