Size 10!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I have a hard time gauging my size when it comes to pants/jeans. Because I have so much excess skin in my lower abdomen I feel like I have to buy pants in at least a size or two bigger than I'd need if I didn't have it. So I'm using dresses with defined waists to measure my progress and this week I've fit into 2 size 10 dresses!!! The last time I wore a size 10 dress I was 10 years old.
  • YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on your success
  • WOW, im sure that gave you such a confidence boost! Congrats
  • I'd love to one day say I fit into a size 10! Way to go! It really puts things into perspective.
  • Congrats
  • Good for you! I can see you've come a long way.
  • Hi Lambchop great job! I'm a little south of you in Clarkston WA. Having fun fighting this fight. Never thought i would enjoy it but the gains are very fun and rewarding. Keep up your grind!!
  • Thank you everyone Last month I began working out and a couple of weeks ago I added heavy lifting to my routine and the scale hasn't move much but I'm losing inches. About 6 more weeks until my husband returns from deployment and I can't wait to show him my progress.
  • Wow congratulations lamb chop. I dream about one day fitting into a size ten thats a great achievement you must be very proud of yourself xxx
  • Wtg!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!! I cannot wait for the day I can say the same thing!
  • Congratulations, your husband is going to be blown away!
  • Congratulations! I hope you did a celebration dance while wearing those dresses.
  • That's amazing! Do you mind me asking what pants size you were at 259 lbs? I started at 262 lbs and we're the same height, so I'm just curious. I started at a size 20-22 pants, but my top was (is!) much bigger.