double NSV and an ode to exercise.

• Well hello chickies.

I just wanted to report some awesome nvs' and share a little- hope for those struggling with their larger frames.

I am 5'8.5. Hovering at around 177-180. I workout, a lot. 2 weeks ago, I bought a new trench coat, london fog, same style, shape, etc as one I purchased after losing my first 60 lbs. (so at around 210 lbs). It was a size L. What size is this very same trench coat? an XS. AN XS. I am 180 lbs, and I have an xs trenchcoat?? yup. happened.

So, I thought this was a fluke.

Given that I have lost so much weight, this is the season that I am "replacing" All of the essentials, as my size will not decrease significantly anymore. Yesterday I went to Danier (a leather shop) in order to buy a fall leather coat. What size is this tiny little bomber jacket you ask? a SMALL. again, 5'8, 180, size SM.

So, if you get frustrated at the numbers, (admittedly i do all the time). Try some stuff on!!! Apparently this is a testament to muscle weighing more then fat:P
  • That's awesome

Shows what some good exercise can do to a body, no doubt
  • That is amazing, about 7 yrs ago I was with a trainer and people could not believe I had only lost 10 lbs. that weight lifing resculptes a body.
  • Yay! Two wonderful NSVs; enjoy your new goodies.
  • Awesome! Congrats on the NSVs