teeny tiny NSV

• hello all

this isnt a big deal but i just noticed it today. for the past few weeks i have not been putting on sleepy time pants as soon as i get home. for a while all my jeans and pants were SO tight and uncomfortable that id put on sweats or yoga pants whenever i was at home (also to the gas station sometimes, yikes)

ive been much more comfy lately and not changing til bedtime.

not a huge deal, but noticeable to me!
  • Yay you! That definitely qualifies as an nsv. 15 pounds ago I'd head right for the sweats when I got home too. I still like them more than my jeans though, even though the jeans are comfy now.
  • haha, me too. its nice not to be uncomfortable every single minute im out in public though
  • That's awesome!! I totally know the feeling. I used to rush home as well and change as soon as humanly possible. I also used to have jeans cut into me when I was driving- that was the worst, ouch! No more of that.

Congrats to you, it's so fun to notice all of the "small" things that make a huge difference!
  • Congratulations, ............ what a wonderful nsv. I can't wait for that. My belly is so big now that I can't even wear jeans, but that day will come! Thanks for the inspiration! ..... Carbie
  • I can't wait for this NSV! I still hardly wear jeans because I feel like it digs into my fat too much. Even at work (I work in a lab so it doesn't matter how I dress) I wear yoga pants and sweats. I have a few pairs of jeans, but I'm totally staying away until that pudge melts off
  • I still secretly love stretchy pants, but being comfortable in public is a huge plus! Yay
  • i had just been PACKING it in to jeans that were clearly too small. since ive had a baby i have that fabulous jelly squishable fat. too bad that it also laps over the waist band of the jeans and my shirt clings to it.

nice to be more comfortable!
  • Congrats on the weight loss! I am trying to lose some more weight to fit into my jeans as well. I can't wait for that day to come!
  • I totally know where you are coming from. Yoga pants have been my best friend for the last year plus. Just last week I bought a pair of stretchy jeans (INC. jeans from Macy's---amazing!) and they are pretty comfortable. Looking forward to kicking the yoga pants habit soon! You go girl!
  • yay that's an awesome nsv!! congrats!

i actually prefer jeans to sweats/yoga pants now because i can tuck my belly in them and it looks flat. hahahaha