3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   teeny tiny NSV (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/266492-teeny-tiny-nsv.html)

juliastl27 09-18-2012 07:48 PM

teeny tiny NSV

hello all

this isnt a big deal but i just noticed it today. for the past few weeks i have not been putting on sleepy time pants as soon as i get home. for a while all my jeans and pants were SO tight and uncomfortable that id put on sweats or yoga pants whenever i was at home (also to the gas station sometimes, yikes)

ive been much more comfy lately and not changing til bedtime.

not a huge deal, but noticeable to me! :carrot:

penmage 09-18-2012 08:07 PM

Yay you! That definitely qualifies as an nsv. :cheer2: 15 pounds ago I'd head right for the sweats when I got home too. I still like them more than my jeans though, even though the jeans are comfy now.

juliastl27 09-18-2012 09:59 PM

haha, me too. its nice not to be uncomfortable every single minute im out in public though

mirax3 09-18-2012 10:44 PM

That's awesome!! I totally know the feeling. I used to rush home as well and change as soon as humanly possible. I also used to have jeans cut into me when I was driving- that was the worst, ouch! No more of that. :)

Congrats to you, it's so fun to notice all of the "small" things that make a huge difference!

A carbie 09-20-2012 08:48 AM

Congratulations, ............ what a wonderful nsv. I can't wait for that. My belly is so big now that I can't even wear jeans, but that day will come! Thanks for the inspiration! ..... Carbie

BreakingUpWith90lbs 09-20-2012 10:29 PM

I can't wait for this NSV! I still hardly wear jeans because I feel like it digs into my fat too much. Even at work (I work in a lab so it doesn't matter how I dress) I wear yoga pants and sweats. I have a few pairs of jeans, but I'm totally staying away until that pudge melts off :D

pinksparkles 09-20-2012 11:59 PM

I still secretly love stretchy pants, but being comfortable in public is a huge plus! Yay :D

juliastl27 09-21-2012 02:16 AM

i had just been PACKING it in to jeans that were clearly too small. since ive had a baby i have that fabulous jelly squishable fat. too bad that it also laps over the waist band of the jeans and my shirt clings to it.

nice to be more comfortable!

hardworkwillpayoff 09-21-2012 02:19 AM

Congrats on the weight loss! I am trying to lose some more weight to fit into my jeans as well. I can't wait for that day to come!

konablue 09-26-2012 07:20 PM

I totally know where you are coming from. Yoga pants have been my best friend for the last year plus. Just last week I bought a pair of stretchy jeans (INC. jeans from Macy's---amazing!) and they are pretty comfortable. Looking forward to kicking the yoga pants habit soon! You go girl!

stimkovs 09-26-2012 09:38 PM

yay that's an awesome nsv!! congrats!

i actually prefer jeans to sweats/yoga pants now because i can tuck my belly in them and it looks flat. hahahaha