Started my diet Monday :) Lost 5 pounds already!

• I started my diet Monday. Im counting calories and eat more fruits and veggies. So far Ive lost 5 pounds Im pretty excited. I started monday at 192 and my goal is 160 today Im 187. Once I reach my goal my next goal is 130. Its very hard as of june I found out I have a good size stress fracture in my lower leg. Its pretty painful. I need to be in a boot and crutches. BUT I havnt been ive been running on the treadmill 4 days a week. Im taking a break from running friday,sat and sun. I love to run and and my leg is ruining it for me. Im just excited about losing weight already and looking for some weight loss buddies
  • Don't strain your leg!!! But this is great, you sound super inspired. Congrats!
  • Congrats on losing 5 lbs. I hop e I can say the same in a week. I weigh 185 lbs, My goal weight is 142. I just started my diet 4 days ago. It is going great so far. Did you run much to lose the 5 lbs?
  • Congrats !! the first 5 lbs are always a huge motivation boost, Just wait until you reach your next goal, the motivation will grow even bigger
  • Congrats on your weight loss journey. THats alot of weight for one week whats the secret??? I started at 230 and I am down to 205! I have been at it for about 3 months now. Its weird because my clothes are so loose and the scale tells a diffrent story every weeks its up are down. I may have to start counting dress and pants sizes instead of the pesky scale.

savynaturalista.wordpress.com[/COLOR][/U]
  • Congratulations on your weight loss! 5 pounds in one week is awesome! I also started dieting on monday.
  • We have similar start weights and goal weights. Welcome to the forum and congrats on your first big loss! The first week is always a much larger loss and that is a great motivator. Keep plugging away!