Nsv-it's been a long time..

• It's been a very long time since I went into a dressing room and was ok with clothing I tried on. Now, it's also been a long time (months) since I went in and was depressed by what I saw. Now, instead of "this just makes me look like a whale" I'm just not liking colors, material etc. That's so much nicer than not liking how things fit! I tried on several dresses today and I didn't get any however they all fit nicely. I even didn't mind ones that hit above the knee. I just didn't find any of the colors suitable for summer. But I did LIKE them. And I bought a cute shirt.

I also only picked up larges today. Well, one dress was an XL. And every single thing fit!!! Last year I was looking for 2XX!

it just feels so nice, and I feel like a weight has been lifted. lol, no pun intended. but I don't feel like I cant wear cute things anymore. Im starting to really enjoy my curves. the only thing I'm still really bad about is my arms, which is why dress shopping is difficult - its mostly sleeveless..

Anyway. I woke up today at 212, my new low. I've lost a total of 33.4lbs, down from 245.8 only 12 more until ONDERLAND. And only 32 until I hit my first goal!!!
  • Awesome job!!!!
  • Awesomeness!! One solution for wearing a dress and covering your arms is one of those short sleeved cardigans that just cover your arms & back with little flaps of material in the front
  • yep ! I went back out and ende up gettin two really awesome strapless dresses and 3 different shrugs to cover up my arms. one with a very short cropped shirt. ahh, I really love them ! I bought 5 things total because I liked everything I true on LOL.
  • here's what I got the dressed and one of the tops anyway. excuse the dirty mirror..