almost back into the 200's!!

• so, although i have slowed down a little on my diet the last few days (plus its tom, so we all know how that goes) i am officially down to 303! 3 tiny little pounds to go and i will be back under 300, i never want to see that number again.

seeing the 303 on the scale today really perked me up, since i have had a hard time exercising the last few days, and last night i broke down and had a huge serving of ice cream. i thought for sure i would have gained since last week.

it may not have been the 10 pound loss i have seen the last 2 weeks in a row, but a -2 is more then acceptable for me! anything is better than a gain. and seeing the scale go down makes me want to keep making it happen.

i think a celebratory walk in the park is in order. this time next week i am hoping to be 299 or less!

hoorah! and wish me luck for next weeks weigh in!!
  • WOOHOOOO...Congrats and cheering you on!
  • awesome!!! great work
  • Good job!
  • good for you!! It's always so exciting to be so close to a new exciting number eh? Like I've been hovering around 240, 242, 241, 241...this is how my weights gone...i just want to see that 239 or 238! Haven;t been in the 230's in a looong time! haha

Congrats again on your weight loss! Keep going!!
  • weighed in today at 298! i am officially back under 300, THANK GOD!
  • That's great, congrats on being under 300
  • Quote: so, although i have slowed down a little on my diet the last few days (plus its tom, so we all know how that goes) i am officially down to 303! 3 tiny little pounds to go and i will be back under 300, i never want to see that number again.

seeing the 303 on the scale today really perked me up, since i have had a hard time exercising the last few days, and last night i broke down and had a huge serving of ice cream. i thought for sure i would have gained since last week.

it may not have been the 10 pound loss i have seen the last 2 weeks in a row, but a -2 is more then acceptable for me! anything is better than a gain. and seeing the scale go down makes me want to keep making it happen.

i think a celebratory walk in the park is in order. this time next week i am hoping to be 299 or less!

hoorah! and wish me luck for next weeks weigh in!!
    You don't need luck, only heart and desire, i wish for you those, you are not alone, many have walked the same path, fought the same fight, we are there with you, i know you can and will make your dreams come true.
  • congragulations!