Favorite NSV so far!

• Today I was checking out my belly fat before I got in the shower and-I had some indentations above where my hip bones allegedly are, in the front. I am BEYOND THRILLED! I've lost quite a bit of weight but didn't feel like I was really losing anything in the belly fat department. I know intellectually I must have been, but from a side view my belly looks to me like it sticks out just as far as it ever did.

At first I thought it was just because I had just worked out and my muscles were still all tight. Needless to say, I've checked half a dozen times today, because I am a lunatic. The dents are still there! I could cry, I'm so happy!

I've been doing Curves and some light exercises with 3 lb hand weights, but just in the last 2 weeks have started doing leg lifts and I honestly think that's what did this. The dents practically appeared overnight!

This is just so thrilling for me- to finally feel like the weight is visibly coming off where I most want it to!!!! I even made my roommate look at it because I was so excited lol. I never made him look at my fat white belly before, so it's not like he could say, "Wow, what a difference, definitely new dents!" But he's a great friend so instead of running away screaming he dutifully agreed that, yes, those are indentations and they are fabulous! Poor guy.
  • That's fantastic! NSV's rock!
  • Congrats! I can totally relate with the belly fat and feeling like everything else is shrinking except that dreaded area lol. Good NSV and keep up the good work!