First 20 Down

• Lost my first 20 pounds! Its been exactly 5 weeks since I started. I've never made an attempt at a diet before but I already know this is going to be a success because I'm completely satisfied with what I eat/how I exercise and feel like I could do this for the rest of my life. Hopefully my weight loss will start to slow down a little because I've heard it's not healthy to be losing this fast, although I can see how that has happened early on because I had a lot to lose to start. I would post pictures but the difference is not noticeable yet. Maybe in 2 or 3 more months and another 20 pounds and it will show.
  • Congratulations! I think getting into the routine (and being satisfied with it) has to be the best thing! I am curious though... How'd you lose so much so quickly?
  • That is awesome! I have also lost a little of 20lbs back in Nov 2011. And now I think I am ready to get the next 20 off. What you do for a diet? I am on Medifast.
  • @essbee Haha I have no idea! I'm only 18 so my age may be a contributing factor? Also I've only just started so maybe water weight?

@Braydansgrandma Congrats to you as well! I have heard great things about Medifast. I count calories although I haven't started "working out" yet. I am planning on incorporating the gym into my life when the weight loss starts to slow down. I'm a college student so I walk a lot. Right now I have cheerleading practice for 8-10 hours per week.
  • congrats!!! that is doesn't it feel amazing!
  • Way to go!
  • Great job, keep it up