One year anniversary on 3FC and 80 pounds gone

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Ive been up and down on the scale the last month with the holidays. I had actually reached my 80 pounds lost this journey, 100 pounds since my highest weight in December, but then gained over the holidays and got back down there again.

And, to top that off, yesterday was my one year anniversary on 3fc. Hoping to see my second year anniversary well into maintenance mode! 15 more pound to go.

I wanted to put photos on here, but my iPad isn't being friendly. So, you can see all photos and descriptions on my blog today which is linked in my signature.
  • WOOHOOO....Your progress over the alst year has been a HUGE encouragement to me. Celebrate today, you so deserve it. The ladies below are cheering for you today!
  • Great job!! I know how hard it is with every day stresses.. I was a stress eater...last month.. this month i am down 10 lbs with diet and exercise.. and now when i'm stressed i clean... its so beneficial.. my house looks nicer and im not getting fatter! You are a great inspiration! Keep up the good work!
  • Congrats!!! And you looking amazing in your new profile picture!!
  • Amazing! Congratulations! You look so amazing and full of life!
  • You look so great!!!! What a difference! You have worked so hard so celebrate girl!
  • Congratulations! I love your new profile picture.
  • You are a rock star! I love your posts and your new pic is fabulous.
  • Thank you all so much. 3fc has been a big part of helping me keep the determination. And while sometimes it feels like this journey has been so very, very long, in the big picture, it really hasn't been.
  • Happy Anniversary young lady! ahem.. I'm going on 45!
    Girl-you look FAB-U-LESS!
  • Congratulations and Happy Anniversary! You always have the most helpful things to say.
  • Well done! You look fantastic
  • Good job! Your new pic is fabulous. You look so happy!
  • You look radiant and healthy and happy! Way to go!!! It's so great to see all of your progress! WOW!!!
  • Happy Anniversary!

You look fantastic!