Mini-Goals Even if you're not at goal yet, this is the place to share your successes and achievements along the way! Success can be measured in many ways besides the scales. Tell us about your triumphs, including Non Scale Victories

Old 01-30-2012, 10:13 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 457/see sig/200(or size18)

Height: 5ft9

I really like the progession shots... that really sets it home that even though it seems like a small amount from one point to the next it makes a big difference.. although we may not see it when we look in the mirror everyday
qtkitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 03:31 AM   #17  
over and over again

S/C/G: 336.1/328.7/160

Height: 5'6

U look wonderful! Happy Anniversary!
sarcruze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:30 AM   #18  
Vex
There is no try.

S/C/G: 281/T/140

Height: 5'6"

Default re:

I have to agree. That new profile pic is very nice.

Vex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:40 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 211/ticker/150

Height: 5'6

Congrats on one year, you have accomplished SO much!!
NoMoreKnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 09:47 AM   #20  
Melissa

Height: 5'6.5"

Thank you all so very, very much.... The feedback I've gotten here and elsewhere is overwhelming.... While I'm so happy to be where I am, it feels weird to be getting the outpouring of feedback because I should have been here (or further along) all along. I spent, wasted 20 plus years of my life not caring about myself.

And another post I just read hit it on the head for me. I never learned to love myself and I think I only now started to take care of myself because I got a wake up health call. And my thoughts were not to take care of myself for me... But to take care of myself so that I could raise my children. Through the year though i have come realize that to take care of them, I need to take care of myself first. I am am happier mom, a more energetic mom and so on because I inave taken time for myself and taken care of myself.... So... In a twisted way I'm learning to love myself.... So I can take care of others better... It's the only way I can "ok myself" to love myself is to say it is in the end to take care of others... But at least I got that it's important, that I'm important.
berryblondeboys is offline   Reply With Quote