Yay. NSV....

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • Forgot to post this here the other day =D...The other day I was out in Macys and decided to finally try on a size 12 pair of jeans...They fit perfectly =D...Tried on another and they fit to, so I think I'm officially a size 12 in misses. *dances

Pic of the jeans.... Only 1-2 more sizes to go =D

• Damn you look friggen AMAZING! Keep it up!

Offtopic, what kind of camera is that? lol
  • CONGRATS and WOOHOOO...Now, go buy another pair of size 12s. You deserve it.
  • YOU LOOK AMAZING GIRL!!! Love your style!!!! That outfit ROCKS! Keep it up!
  • THANKKKK you guys =D =D...Gah...I wasne't even a size 12 in middle school...xD how sad

MiZTaCCen- http://www.engadget.com/2010/04/01/o...-e-pl1-review/ Thats the camera....The shots that come of of this are freakin amazing. Heres one I took the other day, unedited

• Baker23 - oh I love that photo! I totally set it as my desktop background at work! Man you inspired me in so many ways too day! One to keep on track and two to drop my last 5 pounds so I can finally buy the camera I've wanted!!! Thank you!
  • You look fabulous! Good job! The photo is so beautiful and serene.
  • You've come a long way. The jeans look great on you!
  • Awesome job!
  • Congrats!!!!!
  • You look amazing! Congrats!
  • wow...you look AMAZING. May i ask how long it took you to get from your starting weight to your current weight? I've just started working out and eating better and to challenge myself, i signed up for a Duathalon in October.
  • I started in May of 2008 I took a 9 month maintenance break last year and a few other small ones in between that.

AND WOW...A dualthalon is insane. Your going to feel so accomplished =D...
  • You look sooo good! Yay for smaller pants!
  • You look great!