CLothing NSV

• I did it I did it!!!! Im officially a size 15 in pants!!! I fit into two pairs of 15's at Wet Seal! I felt so amazing. that is the biggest sizze that most stores carry and I can finally shop at most stores now!!!! Such a wonderful day!
    jeans.jpg

here is a photo of one of the pairs of jeans I got. I couldnt find the other one. Im so excited to wear them!

• Congrats!
    Way to go! I just realized that I can shop in most stores now too! Such a great feeling to be able to walk INTO the stores and not past them Keep up the hard work!
  • That's an awesome NSV, keep up the great work! It's actually 2 nsv's if you really think about it because wet seal's jeans kind of run small so it's like you fit into a 13/14
  • WAHOOOOO!!!!! I love hearing about your progress!
  • Quote: Way to go! I just realized that I can shop in most stores now too! Such a great feeling to be able to walk INTO the stores and not past them Keep up the hard work!

its so wonderful! Its such a great confidence booster to! : ) thank you!

Quote: That's an awesome NSV, keep up the great work! It's actually 2 nsv's if you really think about it because wet seal's jeans kind of run small so it's like you fit into a 13/14
    I like! i didnt even think of it that way! Thank you!!! : )

Quote: WAHOOOOO!!!!! I love hearing about your progress!
    oh thank you so much InsideMe! thank you!
  • That is the BEST feeling in the world, isn't it? It's SO SO nice to be able to go to a "regular" store!! Congrats to you
  • Woohoo! Great job!
  • Quote: That is the BEST feeling in the world, isn't it? It's SO SO nice to be able to go to a "regular" store!! Congrats to you

yes! lol so incredibly wonderful!

Quote: Woohoo! Great job!
    thank you!