Gap back between my thighs!

• So I haven't been here long or lost a massive amount of weight (around 5-6lbs) but I noticed today in some skinny jeans that were too tight before I've just about got a slither of a gap back between my thighs which has made me immensely happy and wanted to share that mini achivement!
  • congrats!! I hope to have that gap myself someday
  • That is very cool.
  • Awesome
  • Congrats!!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Congrats!

I have had that moment where I suddenly realize my thighs weren't rubbing and it's a shocker. I hope to have that happen again someday soon!!
  • Thanks guys
  • Congrats! I've never had that, but hopefully I will some day. Thigh-rub is a pain.
  • Quote: So I haven't been here long or lost a massive amount of weight (around 5-6lbs) but I noticed today in some skinny jeans that were too tight before I've just about got a slither of a gap back between my thighs which has made me immensely happy and wanted to share that mini achivement!
    That is great. I too have found that to be true,don't remember ever haveing them not rub,LOL. Such a good feeling.
  • WooHooo!!! That must be an amazing feeling!
  • That's one of the things I miss most!
  • That's brilliant, well done! I hope to have that one day too.
  • No more 'chub rub'?!?! MAN, that's gotta be blissful! LOL! I hope to have that very same feeling someday soon
  • Whoo Hoo!! Grats!!! Can't WAIT to have that feeling!!!