Back at it after the holidays and feeling great!

• So I over ate over the holidays and did not get my running in because I had a bad cold, and was out of town a good part of the holidays visiting family etc. I ended up gaining about 5 lbs back!! Ahhh! BUT, I got back into my healthy eating plan, got back on my treadmill/doing my weights and I am back to where I was before the holidays

Now I feel re-energized and eager to keep up the lifestyle until I meet my next goal. I feel great that I was able to pick myself up, dust myself off, and get back at it, instead of giving up and falling back into old routines the way I have in the past.

So excited at the prospect of a summer where I don't feel I have to wear long sleeves, capris all summer to hide my body. Shorts and Ts? I think so
  • Congrats on your success and bouncing back from the holidays. The same thing happened to me, ugh...
  • Same here darling I gained 6. ALthough Im not playing it down its not good that we did this. but definetly the best thing to do is to get back on plan. So Im back on plan with ya! : )