small goal

• I have since July 2011 dropped from uk size 24 to size 18, still loads more to do but I'm proud so thought i'd post it here!! and have lost 43.5lbs since July feeling the effects already, still trying hard to emotional eating.

Have added pics eeek, hate the way I look but hate the way I used to far more x

August

halloween

today

Thanks for looking
  • great job lovely!!!
  • thank you I guess would have had more replys if i'd put pics but I wanna get down further first but I'm really pleased, thanks for replying Jessica! x
  • that's an incredible accomplishment!!! way to go--really shows your hard work!! :-)
  • thank you
  • hey dear, you're about where i started!! i can tell you that at 211 you're looking awesome!! you should post pictures, or if you're too self concious start taking progress pics!!
  • CONGRATS.....Our stats are similar and I definitely know what you mean about the pics Celebrate your accomplishment!
  • Good job, DietDawn!
  • thanks for your replies and understanding!! I have now added pics not sure if it's a good thing or bad!! x
  • WOHHH congrats on a amazing loss You can really see a difference. Your looking great. Keep it up and you'll hit your goal in no time.
  • Great job... Congratulations.