NSVs so far

• Just posted in the intro thread, but long story short, I've lost 25 lbs since September, and I think I've enjoyed the NSVs as much as the lbs lost. So far-

Recently realized I can now do one stretch exercise that I could barely do before because my belly fat got in the way. It used to be so uncomfortable and I felt so awkward, but now I LOVE doing that exercise just because I CAN!

Recently started having to wear a belt for the first time in years (and going down on the notches)

Can cross my legs again! Hadn't even realized that I really couldn't anymore, till one day I found myself crossing them and couldn't remember the last time I had

My Curves location is closed several days over the holidays and I've done 40 minutes on the treadmill plus some other exercises at home every day, instead of using the excuse that I can't work out

Can wear rings again

Now tie & untie my tennis shoes instead of shoving my feet in them while they're still tied

Can wrap my towel around my body and it covers me!!!

Had fun choosing an outfit for a party last week and got a lot of compliments on how I looked- and I actually believed them! Not only is this the first time in ages I didn't dread dressing up for a party, but I let myself enjoy how much better I look now instead of focusing on how much more I have to lose.

I now love shopping (and I always hated shopping!) This one is getting a little dangerous though- luckily I have a Goodwill nearby to satisfy my shopping obsession without doing too much damage to my bank account!

Love reading everyone else's NSVs, so couldn't wait to share mine. I think my roommate is getting sick of hearing about them.
  • Great job! Congratulations. I am happy for you.
  • that's brilliant well done!!
  • Those are awesome NSVs, makingthechanges! Good job!
  • Congratulations. Those are some amazing NSV's you have accomplished. Sometimes it's the small things that keep us going!

Hi-ya... See-Ya...
    Leecie...