Half way to my goal weight!! (pics included))

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • To make a long story shorts its been a long process for me to lose weight. I started when I was 17. I actually went to a weight loss camp. I started at 283 and left the camp at 233. I had great weight loss success there but when I got home I was overwhelmed with the freedom I had and struggled with my weight loss. I ended up gaining most of it. I go to a culinary arts college so my freshman year was very hard for me. I would eat ANYTHING I wanted and at the end of my freshman year I weighed 273. Over the summer I decided to get serious about losing weight. Its been around 5 months and Im happy to say I weigh 214 today. I am halfway to my goal of 150!

• your doing great lovely!!! keep it up!
  • AWESOME!!! Keep up the good work! Kudos to you for being around food all the time and still being able to lose!
  • Looking great, girl! Keep it up!
  • Absolutely beautiful. Keep up the good work gorgeous!
  • your doing great i hope i will be abel to be like you and lose it all to
  • You look fanastic Congrats on making it 1/2 way. I ended up hitting my high weight in culinary school. More power to you for losing during it
  • You look great! It must be *so* hard for you with your cooking studies! You deserve to be extra proud of yourself! Congratulations!!!
  • Its always great to hear successes no matter how small! Bravo for continuing. I find inspiration from this site.
  • Wow! You look amazing!!!! Look how far you have come! Keep up the great work!
  • Congratulations!! The photos really show how much you've lost!
  • Good job. Proud of you.
  • You're doing AWESOME - Congratulations!!
  • Smile says it all
    You look fabulous and that huge grin on your face speaks volumes. Congratulations---keep going and posting your success.
  • Keep up the good work - love the pics, you can see a huge difference!! Great job.