3 weeks until the Ball!!

• I have about 3 weeks until the Marine Corps Ball. I want to try to lose 10 lbs. Is it possible? I seriously hope so. I have been working out, mostly cardio and eating really healthy.

I feel like the humidity in Japan is causing me to bloat. Im probably just making excuses for myself. Hah

I just want my dress to fit me right, I tried trying it on a couple weeks ago (bought it at JC Pennys online) and Its hard to pull down. I really need to lose in my mid section and thighs. Any ideas? More cardio?

So 10 lbs by Nov 15!!

• Good luck. Don't want to throw cold water on your plans but 10 pounds would not do it for me. I drop a size after about 15 pounds anything less and it would be too tight in waist and hips. Can the dress be let out in the waist and hips ?
  • I don't know about 10lbs, but the dress could Probably be fitting better in 3 weeks. I haven't even lost 10lbs in 2 months, but Im down a size. Be strict with your calorie counting and work out no less than 5 days a week and it's possible that the dress will fit better.
  • Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately its one of those silk dresses, so you can see all the flaws on my body! (woopiee). & I cant let it out.