50 Lbs Lost!!! Half Way There!!!

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to

• so sorry the pics are so big. photobucket is messing up and i cant resize them =(
    Me at Christmas with my hubby =) I was 230 here. I would NEVER let anyone take a full body pic of me.

At a bowling alley with some friends. I believe this was around December/January of '10/'11.

This was for my birthday, July 6. The dress was a 16 and was too big on me but I had to get it larger for my chest lol

This pic as taken on the 16th. It is my most recent.
  • Way to go!
  • awesome!

cute toes too
  • YAAYYYYYYY....Congrats on the big 5-0!!!
  • Well done you!! That's a whole heap of weight gone and I'm sure you will soon lose the rest at that rate..
  • Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • Whoot whoot! How awesome! Congrats!
  • ty everyone!! @cherrypie hehe ty ^_^ i did them for my anniversary =) i will try and post before and afters later one. right now i have a head cold so i dont feel like getting dolled up lol. i have some people who dont recognize me (or at least they pretend not too haha) its also nice not to be asked if youre pregnant when you go shopping lol
  • Congrats
  • Way To Go!!!!
  • kimi, look at you!!!! You were beautiful before, and you're beautiful now!!
  • @ PreciousMissy- omg tysvm!!! thats very sweet =) and ty everyone else for the congrats ^_^ means ALOT!!
  • Great job! We've lost about the same amount! You're looking great!
  • Great Job!
  • You look FABULOUS!! congratulations on the loss!! keep up the tremedous work, you are an inspiration to us all