50 lbs! Halfway?

• I reached the official 50 lbs goal at my WI this week. It took 18 weeks, so I'm still amazed at how quickly things are going.

When I started off at 261, I decided that I had no idea where I would want to end up so I don't have an official final goal. It could reasonably be anywhere from 30 more lbs to 60 or even 70 more (I don't see that really happening but I'd still be at a healthy weight for my height and not even close to underweight).

So while it very well could be the halfway point, I'll just stick with saying I am very excited to have hit 50 lbs down now. I still have clothing that is too small for me, so I know I must have been smaller than this at some point, but I honestly don't any memory of seeing lower numbers than this on the scale and I cannot wait to get to Onederland sometime in the next few weeks.
  • Congrats!
  • Congrats!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Way to go girl!
  • thanks BellaLucia, runningfromfat, penmage and rainydays!!

Just did my workout for today, keeping on track to get to wherever that goal weight ends up being!
  • That is awesome, keep up the good work!! 50 pounds, Wow!
  • Wow! Keep up the good work and thanks for the timeline. I would like to loose 60+ pounds and it's great to know that I am 4 weeks in to my 18-20 week journey! Thanks and congrats!
  • thanks Carly and Tiffney!!
  • yay! that is amazing. congrats on your weightloss. you are doing awesome and i admire your hard work
  • Wow - that's wonderful! Congrats!! What are you doing to have such great results? I'm doing lower carb (not swearing them off), low fat, no refined sugars and running every other day. Not quite at the half way mark yet and always looking to learn from the successes of other chicks Way to go!!
  • Congratulations! You are doing an amazing job. Losing 50 pounds is a huge accomplishment.
  • Thank you 100PercentMe, MsWannaBSlim and sandcar!!!

Quote: Wow - that's wonderful! Congrats!! What are you doing to have such great results? I'm doing lower carb (not swearing them off), low fat, no refined sugars and running every other day. Not quite at the half way mark yet and always looking to learn from the successes of other chicks Way to go!!

I am doing the Dukan Diet. It's very low carb and low fat. You have 2 tbs of oat bran a day, but no other grains, sugars or starches while you are actively losing weight. You eat lean protein, no fat dairy (although I eat some low fat too) and veggies. It's a very restrictive plan but for some reason has been the easiest plan to stay on that I have ever tried. I've been on it for over four months now and have been completely on plan every day since I started. (so not the case every other time I have tried to lose weight!)

There is a thread on 3fc about it if you want any more info
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/othe...t-support.html