My first Mini-Goal!

• I started back in July (Of this year) and was frustrated at how slow the weight was coming off.. now I'm sitting here like "Wow! That was fast!"

My first mini goal was 30 lbs, and I am now at -33 lbs. One of the most frustrating things for me is that I wasn't noticing changes in myself because I expected too much too fast as well as always being in the mirror and always jumping on the scale. .but others took notice and did comment! At first I didn't believe them, I'd say things like "You're just trying to be nice, Mom!" but now the more i look at my pictures, I am noticing the changes. Plus the physical feeling is so amazing, I crave exercise and can't stand to skip a day. If I don't make it to the gym, best believe you'll catch me walking up the block(I do 2 miles minimum, and 4.5 miles max but prefer the gym where I spend between an hour to an hour and a half every day)!

Now, I can't wait to lose the next 30 and then I'll be pretty much halfway to my goal!

My before picture is kinda crappy but i choose to share this one bc if you look close, you can see how big my stomach had become, i literally felt winded and pregnant all the time!(and no, I wasn't pregnant!) This is one of the pictures that made me get in gear. Once and for all-- tackle my other half, It's going for good.

Word of advice; don't let the scale fool you, some days you may gain a pound because your body's building muscle, and other days you may be at a stand-still--DONT give up or cheat because a few days after those small "disappointments" you'll jump on the scale and be amazed! Just stick to diet and exercise, it's so simple.

I highlighted around my shirt so you can see just how fat I had become!

• Wow! You can definitely see the difference in those pictures.

Keep up the awesome work!
  • you look great!You can see a big difference.
  • Wow, how amazing! You can definitely tell a difference in the pictures! I have always been the same way, too. I would always get discouraged because I was expecting fast results and I didn't like the small changes and I would just give up. I hope that someday soon I can look back and feel the same way you do.

Congratulations!
  • Thanks everyone, I appreciate the feedback! And yes, that was my biggest problem--giving up due to lack of results but I promise if you stick to it, you will get the results you want! I have a long way to go but I'm in this 100%. good luck to you all in your journeys!