My 17lbs short term goal.

• Weight, weight!! just hearing the word weight I so dislike it at times. Specially when I feel like I'm working hard at it and I don't loose nothing or stay the same. Loosing weight is like a puzzle, you solve it and loose it or you unsolved and gained. I want start on my first short term goal that I been working on for several months but I haven't given my full 100%. Now that I'm a member of 3FC I feel more motivated. Wish me luck and I sure will keep you posted on my process. Let's do this!!
  • Good luck! Do you have a timeframe in which you're hoping to lose the first 17 lbs, or is it just "however quickly (or slowly) it happens"?
  • good luck to you!!!
  • I actually do have a time frame, I would love to loose the weight before new years. If I can loose more the better but at least I really want to succed my short term goal. I'll been riding my bike to work for almost 3 weeks 3-4 times a week. A total of 6 miles round trip, and since I have started I have felt more energetic, and feel good. So every morning when I do my make up in the morning; I always rub my tummy and tell my self that I just can wait to loose weight, feel good and most important feel more healthy!! Let me know how things are going with you ladys. I would love for each one of us to inpire each other. We can do this =)
  • I think your goal is definitely doable. I wouldn't be surprised if you met it much earlier, but even if you're just hitting one-derland at New Year's, it'll be a wonderful way to start 2012.

Biking to work - very cool! Not only is it a way to incorporate exercise into your regular routine, I think it's got to help get you in the right frame of mind to make good choices all day.

I'll keep checking back to see how you're doing, and I'll let you know when I make some progress too. Best wishes!
  • Thank you so much, we sure will keep in touch =-)
  • Good luck Michellerg3 and I agree with 2sw33t a very do-able goal which you'll probably reach before the deadline.
  • Thank you girls, I have lost 2 pounds, wooo Hooo!!! 15 to go Lol
  • Good luck to you! I am sure you will reach your goal!
  • Wow, way to go! You're doing great, keep it up!
  • Bit by bit, tackle it in small steps and you'll do great! Congrats on the 2lbs loss that's awesome!