first minigoal reached!

• Hi ladies and gents!

I lost 70 lbs a few years back and gained 23 of it back! Today I weighed in at 165 which was my first minigoal! Feels great to be back on track!
  • Yay that's awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • Awesome! I'm in a similar boat - a few (6 or 7) years back, I lost 80 lbs or so, but then life intervened, and between getting married and having 2 kids, I gained it all back and then some. I'm finally back on track, and you're right - it feels great!

Keep it up, and your next goal will be here before you know it!
  • isnt it crazy how fast it happens? its like you barely blink and the weight is coming back on. i kept telling myself through the 150s.. and 160s... that i wanted to get back on track before i ended up bigger than before, but you just start to make peace with it and think, well 20 lbs isnt THAT much. im glad i got back on track before i ended up gaining any more. i see that you're already down 35! thats a huge number! maybe this "re-losing" will be a lesson for us and we wont backslide so hard in the future!
  • Quote: maybe this "re-losing" will be a lesson for us and we wont backslide so hard in the future!
    I sure hope so!
  • great job!!!