3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Just after 15 days!!! My belly is shrinking! PICS! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/239365-just-after-15-days-my-belly-shrinking-pics.html)

InsideMe 07-28-2011 12:05 PM

Just after 15 days!!! My belly is shrinking! PICS!

Hey there! I am so excited! So I didn't start taking pictures right away but started about 15 days ago on July 13. I started exercising and eating high protein, moderate carbs and low fat on June 15. I have cheated, been to Pride, drank, tried to watch what I ate but kept up with my cardio and strength training 3-4 times a week. 15lbs lost so far and lots of inches (I'm not tracking my inches) but really going by my pics and how my clothes fit. So this is my progress in only 15 days!!! I am so excited to share this with everyone! Bit by bit we will all get there! LOVE!

Sorry I'm my skibbies in the first pic, it's the best way to see my jiggles lol. My bumb is lifting and my waist is coming in it seems...I can't wait to see what the next 15lbs do!

OH and don't mind my messy bathroom! I'm a diva kay? LOL

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/x...fterJuly28.jpg

170starting 07-28-2011 12:15 PM

Good job!!!

and it is "Skivvies." :)

fight2winthis 07-28-2011 01:02 PM

Great job, keep up the good work!!!

Katybug 07-28-2011 01:04 PM

Great work, you can really see a difference! Congratulations, you're doing awesome!! :)

joyfulloser 07-28-2011 01:18 PM

Your doing GREAT!:D Keep up the good work!:)

xxkaleidoscopic 07-28-2011 01:45 PM

Wow, great job! I can definitely see a difference! You're about my sister's height, and I've noticed with her that even five pounds makes a HUGE difference, especially as she gets closer to goal. You lucky shorties. ;)

PrettyMom09 07-28-2011 03:03 PM

You look great! Are you taking any diet supplements? I haven't decided if I should use any.

DollyMichele 07-28-2011 05:37 PM

Yay!! Good for you! Doesn't belly fat suck?! I hate it! Congratulations on your first 15 lbs!

keekles 07-28-2011 07:14 PM

Wow, what a DRAMATIC change!! Obviously whatever you are doing is WORKING!! Great job! :)

Crazy Newfie Jen 07-28-2011 09:23 PM

Congrats!! Keep up the awesome work !! :)

InsideMe 07-28-2011 09:31 PM

Thanks everyone! I'm really concentrating on building lean muscle, do 30mins cardio and then full body strength training for another 30mins every Mon, Wed and Friday. Rest on the weekends. Eating high protien moderate carbs and low fat diet. Cut out most dairy except for egg whites, fat free cottage cheese on occasion with fruit and replaced my milk with unsweetened almond milk. So far so good, I'm not really counting cals etc, I started to in June got an idea and now just watch portion size and intuitively eating to see when I'm full. Once I'm full I stop. :) I wish you all slimmer days!!! Thanks again!

ETA: Oh diet supplements, no I'm not taking any. I was using HydroxyCut Max for Women from May-June but I wasn't exercising and just stopped taking it back in June. Now I take a multivitamin everyday and that's it. Oh I do protien shakes as well that are low cal and mix it with almond milk.

baj2010706 07-28-2011 09:55 PM

B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

Have you every tried Silk or skim milk? Right now i'm drinking 2% and I was wondering if it would make a difference if I switched to skim?

InsideMe 07-28-2011 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by baj2010706 (Post 3961441)
B-E-A-UTIFUL!!!

Have you every tried Silk or skim milk? Right now i'm drinking 2% and I was wondering if it would make a difference if I switched to skim?

I guess it depends on what diet your doing? I'm doing low fat high protien so yeah I use the Silk Unsweetened Almond Milk. Sometimes I use 1% but not very often (mostly if I run out of my almond milk) The only reason i got rid of the milk is because dairy (especially heavy cream and ice cream) really bother me. I think I might be lactose intolerant. The almond milk has a nice flavour to it and when I use it in my tea I don't need sugar cause it's got that almond/sweetish flavour.

Christen 07-28-2011 10:12 PM

EXCELLENT WORK!!!! Great pics!:D

sevencallmemom 07-28-2011 10:48 PM

You're looking so good! 15 days made a huge difference. Keep it up!