3 Months!

• Celebrating 3 months on plan today and I'm no longer 300+ on the scale! I've made it to Two Town! I've Doubled Down! I'm in Twonderland! I'm consistently seeing a 2 as the first number of my weight, and I couldn't be happier!

I'm down 28 pounds and change, going to be taking progress pictures and measurements tonight, but the reality is that I've gained a lot more than I've lost. In a good way!

My clothes are fitting better (and I can see where they're about to be getting too loose). Before they were like sausage casings.

I actually have an exercise routine. I'm taking daily walks and have done workout DVDs, and been moving so much more. My old routine involved: Endless sets of chair to fridge - 1 rep of open door to grab whatever and eat it.

I'm actually paying attention to the food I eat. I'm planning and balancing meals. I'm tracking my food! Even just writing down what I eat is leaps and bounds above what I had been used to. Before it was just a choice between items that took little time to prepare, but also had tons of calories and not really any good nutritional value.

Thank goodness for 3FC! I'm looking forward to my next 3 months on plan!
  • Good for you! You have a great attitude
  • Great job!!
  • Lovely,
    I am so, so, so happy for you! Looks like you have figured out exactly what works for you and you are doing it! Congratulations!
  • Congratulations! Keep up the great work.
  • Well done Keep it up!!!!!!
  • Well done! With that diligent work & good attitude, you have another exciting 3 months ahead of you.
  • Thank you all so much!