NSV - complete towel closure

• I just noticed today, after my shower, that my bath towel can wrap all the way around me!! I even have about a 3 inch overlap in the hip area -HOORAY! Now if I can ever get one of those itsy, bitsy, teeny, weeny, practically see-through gym towels to wrap all the away around it will truly be time to celebrate.
  • Way to go! Love it! Fantastic!
  • I have noticed this, also! And there's a lot more room in the tub (or, really, in seats/chairs in general).

WTG!
  • Awesome!!! (I have the giant bath sheets. I need new towels and am waiting till I can get the cute normal sized ones.) WTG!!!
  • Nice! I love when we all notice the small differences. They're the best ones!
  • Thats awesome, good job : )
  • You know, I never thought about this as being a goal, but it's become my newest one! Congrats!
  • CONGRATS!! i cant wait till the towel wraps around my big bum! LOL YAY!
  • I noticed this in my mirror, too.
    Almost made me want to parade around the house in a towel.
  • Awesome work! It is very exciting to have a towel wrap all the way around!
    Keep it movin'!!
  • Yay for little victories! Congrats! I know those are what keep me motivated.

I just had a quick question for anyone that would know... what does NSV stand for? Sorry, I'm new here and I haven't figured out all the acronyms yet.
  • Thank you all for your support for this silly but happy moment. It's not something you necessarily want to brag to family and friends "Hey a wonderful thing happened to me today, I was finally able to get a towel yo wrap all the way around me!" But I can always count on all kind folks at 3FC's to know exactly how I feel.

EricAnn NSV = Non Scale Victories and they can feel just as good as Scale victories - to me, anyways.
  • Bravo! The little things in life that may not mean anything to others - means the world to us! Hugs - Lisa