last mini- goal ! ten lbs to go ! 205 to 119

• so, im almost at the end of my journey. my long long long journey. although im almost at goal, im posting preemptively bc i was looking for some advice.
    does anyone know the fastest way to lose my last ten pounds? ANY suggestions welcome ! thanks guys :]

1st picture- highest weight at 205 lbs
    2nd picture- 4 months ago at 140 lbs
    3rd picture-last week at 126 lbs
    4th picture-this morning at 120 lbs

:c arrot:

one for every 5 lbs ! ^

• as i think everyone whose ever battled those "vanity " pounds (last 5-10) can tell you, its going to be HARD HARD HARD.... much harder, and sometimes might even take LONGER, than losing the bulk of your weight...
    ALot of things to consider:

how long have you been dieting down?

What was your method of weight loss? (calories counting, low carb Weight watchers, whatever)

Exercise? How much? how often? WHAT KIND?

when was the last time you took a "break" from dieting?... i mean a true break, maybe a week or 2 or even a month where you were trying to lose weight... you may not have taken a break since you started, I dont know

As youve lost and gotten lighter and lighter, have you experienced any "hormonal" disturbances? FOr example, losing your period, or having it change at all? Hair not growing fast/falling out? An increased sensitivity to carbs and a tendancy to BLOAT very easily and retain water? These are examples...

Did weight lose DRAMATICALLY slowdown the last 10-20 pounds?
    Do you happen to know your Body Fat percentage?

the answers to these questions can help a lot in figuring out your next move
  • wow. i really appreciate you taking the time you explain these things to me. everything you said rang a bell.

ive been dieting for a year and a month, non stop.

i count calories, drink tons of water, and exercise everyday. i run 3 miles, and do 45 minutes of stretches/jumping jacks, and sit up before hand.
    i havent taken a break at all really, from dieting i mean.

i have experienced a bit of irritability/touchiness. but my period has been basically the same. i get bloated like you would not believe. but nothing different with my hair, or fingernails.

the last 20 lbs took forever.

and my bmi is 22.9.

if you know of anything i should be doing differently, i would really appreciate the tips.