My 6 week goal

• Today I started my 6 week boot camp. I am going to work out 4 days a week: running,weight lifting and thigh abs and butt work outs about 4 hours in total. I promised myself to eat only healthy and organic foods, and write down what I ate everyday. Drink tons of water on top of that. I am going to be setting my mini goal for the 6 weeks at around 10-15 lbs.
  • Sounds like a fabulous plan... You are on the right track......

GOOD LUCK AND WE ARE ALL BEHIND YOU!!!!!
  • thank you
  • Hi!
    Your plan sounds great....I have one question, hoping you can help me. How do you handle the 4 hours of workouts? I had been walking twice a day, or one walk a day and 2 hours of push mowing our large yard. The problem I have is my legs have gotten so soar, a bit of shin splints and exhausted muscles. I realize I have to work out a lot to lose all the weight I want to, but I get so disappointed feeling I'm not doing enough. (Sorry if this seems rambly) Thanks for any advice you can give me~Wishing you great success![
  • Quote: Hi!
    Your plan sounds great....I have one question, hoping you can help me. How do you handle the 4 hours of workouts? I had been walking twice a day, or one walk a day and 2 hours of push mowing our large yard. The problem I have is my legs have gotten so soar, a bit of shin splints and exhausted muscles. I realize I have to work out a lot to lose all the weight I want to, but I get so disappointed feeling I'm not doing enough. (Sorry if this seems rambly) Thanks for any advice you can give me~Wishing you great success![
    well it's been hard but the only things that gets me going is knowing that it will pay off.. I am SO sore, I can't even begin explaining how much I wanted to quit today (my 3rd day) but I didn't. Just keep going and don't think about food lol. Pain is the weakness leaving the body!
  • thank you....I'll keep going, too!