Did a little shopping!!

• So excited to say that I finally went shopping. My shorts were about to fall off so I had to. So I was wearing a 24 and today I bought 3 pairs of size 18's!! Its so amazing! I couldnt help but buy more than I probably needed because it felt so good not to have to get anything out of the plus sized section! I am so excited...just had to share! I just hope these arent falling off of me next month. Oh wait...yes I do! LOL!
  • GREAT!!! I can't wait to get new clothes! I have been falling out of my size 20 pants and swimming in my 2xl shirts! Great job, and good for you. Shopping is the best.
  • Thanks...hope you are able to go shopping soon! It was so much fun. I am a stay at home mom so I dont really need clothes much. Plus money is so tight I hate to spend too much...especially if they wont last long! But it was starting to get bad how everything I tried on bagged around my butt! Haha! It was the best time I have had in a fitting room in a long time!
  • GREAT JOB!!!!! I can't wait to join you.

I know I have been really pushing this everywhere I can but just throwing it out there again.
    I donated my last size to a 3FC member and using a priority mail flat rate box it was less than $15. JUST A THOUGHT
  • Congrats on your great job! I can't wait to join you as well.
  • OMG! You went three sizes down in one shopping trip! Awesome!
  • Congratulations!!! 3 sizes Wow!!!!
  • WTG! Can't wait til i can go shopping! Or even fit in to the wardrobe full of clothes i have again!

Congrats on your fab nsv
  • WooT! Gotta love that feeling! Keep up the great work.
  • That is awesome. I've lost 40lbs or so and I haven't been able to leave any sizes behind yet. BUT my clothes do fit me nicer. I can wait to leave size 18 behind!!! Congratulations...I am happy for you!
  • yay!! Congrats!