3 Months Progress!! :)

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello all... Since April I have lost 20 Lbs!!! I get weighed in at my medical doctor visits and she always pressure me on doing surgery,but I proved her wrong that am doing on my own!!! She was happy and shocked. I see her in October. I have plenty of work to do!! I thought I share my progress!!

I enjoy hearing everyone progress, it gives me patience and hope..So keep up the great work everyone!! and Thank you!!
  • That's awesome! Good for you, showing her you can do this on your own!
  • whoo hoo
    you go girl!
    i can imagine how impressed your doc was
  • Awesome!
  • Woooo Hoooo Congrats Chicka!!!! It is so great to be able to prove yourself to those doctors! My mom never would go to the DR's unless she absolutely had to. They always were hassling her about the weight. I am glad you took charge and said NO and showed them you can do it! I am so proud of you. It is such a difficult task and a daily battle! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Isn't it great to prove the Dr wrong? Keep up the great work!
  • Good for you! Congratulations on losing that 20...definitely a huge success! You must be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work.
  • Fantastic! Good for you! I'm excited to hear about your next appointment and how surprised she'll be then! You're doing great, keep on keeping on!
  • Thank you all for your kind support!!
  • Congrats!!
  • Oh my god! That is so great!!

My parents have been pushing me toward looking at literature for surgeries. I put my foot down. I can beat this.

You go girl!
  • Amazing accomplishment! Keep it up!!
  • Great job, Liliann! Keep up the good work!

:yay :
  • Congrats girl!!!!
  • Great Job!! Keep Up The Good Work!