NSV: completed 30 days shred.

• Today, I completed 30 days shred. A huge milestone for me.
    I've was always the girl who hated gym class and was picked last for the team;
    the chubby geeky girl. I was never able to run long or fast. I was bad at physical activities. Basically, I never ever saw myself as a person who had the abilities to be physically active.
    However, now I can do push ups without using my knees. My body is so much stronger. I never thought it was possible for me to have a strong body, therefore completing 30 days shred has challenged my view on myself.
  • Congrats I'm doing shred now until June 30 th...
  • Congratulatons!
  • Congratulations!!
  • Awesome!!!!! I have *just* got comfortable with Level one, after doing it for over a week, LOL.....so, congrats to you! That DVD is awesome!!

• Awesome!!! I was supposed to start yesterday, but life got in the way. Congratulations on your success! Did you lose lbs or inches doing shred, or was it more of just toning up and gaining strength?
  • Agape: Thanks. I don't know how much I lost from the DVD alone. I've combined the DVD with watching my calorie intake. I also started the DVD in february :P However, I can totallly guarantee your body will be stronger and your stamina ameliorated by the end of 30 days shred.