another 3lbs down

• hi all just wanted to share so that bring it to 18 lbs loss at 5 weeks

week 1 - 5lbs
    week 2 - 4lbs
    week 3 - 2lbs
    week 4 - 4lbs
    week 5 - 3lbs
  • I'm amazed you can lose that much weight in that little time.
  • What program are you on? If you don't mind me asking.
  • I have been given dietry advice frpm fitness instructor, to be honest i have kept myself disiplined, I make sure i consumes all my cslorie intske per day. I only eat whole foods. In the first few weeks i was tempted by fast food and saw that if i lose a certain amount of weight evey week i will eat out or get a take in. But as I have progreesed I Feel that why should i put myself through that as I will only feel worse in the morning. OH occassionaly get food I just make sure I eat before hand. We have chocolate in the house as I had family come over at the weekend- i havent even eaten one. For me that a big stepping stone as not only Can I control myself but also that I dont need an occasional treat as i know and probably others csn relate that it can lead to losing control of eating, or binge. I believe that pnce am a healthier weight and size I may allow the occasional treat ie take put once every 3-4 weeks but until then keep focused.
  • Fantastic achievement !!

I hear you when you mention about better to have none than have a bit ...cause thats a trigger for me aswell , one bite and i'll have more , so i practice saying thanks but no , with a smile and think " i just helped myself towards getting where i wanna be " .

I think your doing brill
  • Congrats!

Yes, same here with the treats. I know so many people say you shouldn't deprive yourself 100%, but unfortunately for me, ooooone little taste of that chocolate would turn into finishing the whole bag. LOL

Good for you for knowing your limits, and here's to being able to enjoy a treat now then (with will power, of course) VERY soon!!

Congrats, again!