3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Mini-Goals (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals-201/)
-   -   Bye-Bye Chub & Flub! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini-goals/233585-bye-bye-chub-flub.html)

jessicademoure 05-18-2011 04:48 PM

Bye-Bye Chub & Flub!

Ahh! The sweet victory of losing weight! I'm down 40 lbs in a month and feeling fantastic! I had to share with someone! LOL I have 40 more to go, but I'm good with that! I haven't been under 200 lbs in years! Yay!!!! Best wishes to all of you, and have fun!!!!!!!! ;)

Ashley777 05-18-2011 05:00 PM

congrats for sure! how on earth did you lose 40 pounds in a month?

Liliann 05-18-2011 05:19 PM

:bravo: on your 40 Lbs loss!! Great job!!

georgeshair 05-18-2011 05:21 PM

Wow- well done!

jessicademoure 05-18-2011 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashley777 (Post 3855687)
congrats for sure! how on earth did you lose 40 pounds in a month?

LOL I've been getting that a lot from my family, too! Well, first I started with a horrible diet and a completely sedentary lifestyle. This part is a MUST for quick initial weight loss! LOL Then, I started eating right, with no bad carbs or "treats" of the past, eating throughout the day instead of calorie loading at dinnertime and before bed, drinking a ton of water, and exercising. It's a really exciting formula, isn't it? LOL

A typical day for me is get up at 5:30, drink my **********, workout using the P90X program with a cup of OJ and lots of water standing by, eat some oatmeal or yogurt & take my multivitamin, continue my water, have chicken & some sort of veggies for lunch (by themselves or in a wrap), ********** or banana and Naturally More Peanut Butter for a snack, and lean meat & veggies for dinner. If I want a nighttime snack I have NF cottage cheese w/fruit or NoPudge Bownies if I need a sweet. I have the benefit of a coach to help me, too, thank God! Bless that man. LOL

I'm amazed at the results I'm getting. I never thought I could lose weight the HEALTHY way and feel good doing it. I want to cry when I think about where I was a month ago and where I am now. I know my weight loss will start leveling out now and going slower, but that was a fantastic first month, if I do say so myself! LOL

The change for me from past tries for losing weight is when my ex told me (when we were together) that he wasn't attracted to me at all. THIS after 6 years together! It devastated me, to say the least. After we broke up, I spent a year WANTING to be fat because it made me feel invisible. Then, I realized being overweight and unhealthy was an awful thing to teach my growing daughters and a miserable existence for myself! I guess the biggest things that help me lose the weight is my coach, Jeff, and gaining back the motivation - no, overwhelming hunger for change in my life. :)

comeasyouare 05-18-2011 07:42 PM

Wow! Congrats on being halfway there!

cherokee21 05-18-2011 07:59 PM

Congratulations! That's fantastic! :)

suenos096 05-19-2011 03:25 PM

Congrats!! You will definitely be reaching your goal soon with your kind of determination! :)

jessicademoure 05-22-2011 03:21 PM

Thank you, ladies! I appreciate the encouragement! Good luck with your journeys, as well!