ONEDERLAND, finally. Haven't been here in 20 years! Couple Pics

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • The last time I remember being under 200 was 1991. OMG, so good to be back. I have more muscle this time (and more HANGING SKIN, blech), so it's interesting.

199.8 today. Hope to reach 100 pounds lost (199 pounds) soon and have a big happy celebratory day!

To all those still working on it, don't give up. It's doable.

I'm so fricken happy to see that ONE in front of the scale reading!!!!!!!!!

I have to upload a pic I finally found of me at my highest (299 on a home scale). I found it by chance cleaning up. (I avoided cameras back then.)

I do have a pic of me at 278, so here it is, along with one of me at 203. I need to have hubby take one of me at 199 for my big BEFORE and AFTER shots.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• to you! What an awesome achievement. You look as good as you no doubt feel. Love the joy in your current "after" pic.

• OMGOSH!!! Congrats!!!! You look great!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!
  • Congrats!!! Such an accomplishment!
  • Awesome !
  • Oh, wow!! That's amazing, really!! Congrats to you!!!! It's great to see everyone meeting their mini-goals, you are definitely on your way to the big one!!!
    You look great!!!!!!
  • Aewsome!!!!!!!!
  • Fantastic!! You look great.
  • Great job! You look really strong!
  • Amazing progress!! Keep your joyfull mindset going!! Looking stunning!!
  • Thank you all so much. Still happy. Still working toward goal. Not deterred! ONWARD TO US ALL!!!!!
  • You look amazing! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • Congratulations! How inspiring!
  • Absolutely fabulous!!!!
  • All I can say is WOW!!!! I especially like the triumphant pose you have in the onederland pic