Shopping in my closet

• So yesterday after shopping for a new dress and skirt (thank you sales and my wonderful hubby), I decided to try on some pants I had been holding onto for "after I lose weight". Well, as of yesterday, two of my size 18 pants fit again!

I have to admit, I hate vanity sizing which makes it so difficult to say exactly what size you are, but the fact that these pants that haven't fit in so long can go into my regular cycle of clothing is awesome!

It was a great encourager for me and helps me stay focused.

Next stop, size 16 pants!!!!

Thanks ladies for a place to come and share excitement for things like this.
  • Yahooo!! That must feel so wonderful!!!

I had been the same size for years & years so I don't have much smaller stuff in my closet (just some blouses that shrunk in the wash, lol) - but my mom is about 30 lbs ahead of me on her weight loss, so I will be shopping in HER closet this weekend!
  • Good work, Jade235!

You too, Juliana!

• What a great feeling! I just passed this milestone and even though I can still wear my baggy bigger jeans, I refuse to. They're getting donated.
  • Congrats!
  • Thanks ladies! I'm super excited for this progress, without "little" victories like this it would be that much harder to continue.

Congrats to Juliana and 4star too!
  • That's awesome! Good for you!
  • Congrats! I know what that is like. It's very exciting. Keep up the great work!
  • way to go
  • Must feel fabulous. Keep it up. It will feel so refreshing to fit into a size 16/14/12... Once you're a ten or twelve it's like so fantastic to go buy a new wardrobe. Everything has this Disney / runway fashion show feel to it because you have that sense of achievement, like you deserve it!!!
    I planned my meals in advance today - counted out the calories... so hopefully my exercise keeps my appetite down so that I don't have an urge to go out of the ballpark!!!

Good luck to everybody on their weight loss